The SVTC Announces New Directors to the Board Beginning July 1, 2019
We’re delighted to announce that we have newly appointed directors to our board as an outcome of our last election! The SVTC Board of Directors is divided into two groups, called classes, for governance purposes. Each year, the term of one of the classes expires. To prepare, the SVTC holds an election in the spring of each year so that a new class of directors is elected and can be appointed by the board of directors before the end of the term on June 30th.
The following members were appointed by the board on June 13 based on this past spring’s Class I election:
- Chris Ashley (*) | Collegiate Customs | Harrisonburg
- Joanna Bergdoll (*) | Immerge | Harrisonburgh
- Jay Guruswamy (*) | Cadence, Inc. | Staunton
- Doug Pascarella (*) | Dynamic Aviation | Bridgewater
- Kurt Paterson (*) | JMU College of Integrated Science and Engineering | Harrisonburg
- Ed Pease | Blue Ridge Community College | Weyers Cave
- Ron Perry | grep Innovation LLC | Augusta County
- Sandra Quigg
- Greg St. Ours | Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver | Harrisonburg
- Nick Swayne | JMU X-Labs; 4-Virginia | Harrisonburg
- Keith Waters (*) | Chiedo Labs | Harrisonburg
* Director is new to the board
To view all board members see: SVTC Board of Directors by Class and Committee (pdf).
Again, we are so happy to have some new faces on the SVTC board. Welcome, and thank you for your service to the Shenandoah Valley Technology Council!