We’re delighted to introduce our board of directors 2021-2022. Some are returning directors who’ll serve again, some are new.
The SVTC Board of Directors is divided into two groups, called classes, for governance purposes. Each year, the term of one of the classes expires. Once a year, we hold an election for one of the classes and then appoint directors in that class to a 2-year term.
The following SVTC members were appointed by the board to class 1 as a result of the spring 2021 election by SVTC members:
- Chris Ashley | Collegiate Customs
- Joanna Bergdoll | Generate Impact
- Thomas Ewing (*) | Sentara Healthcare
- Jay Guruswamy | Cadence, Inc.
- Rachael Harnish (*)
- Doug Pascarella | Dynamic Aviation
- Ed Pease | Blue Ridge Community College
- Sandra Quigg | Boys & Girls Club of Harrisonburg & Rockingham County
- Greg St. Ours | Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver
- Nick Swayne | JMU X-Labs; 4-Virginia
- Jackie Zetwick (*) | Augusta County IT Dept.
In class 2, two appointments were made.
- Josh Fitzpatrick (*) | Lord Fairfax Community College
- Sean Mallon (*) | Center for Innovative Technology
* Director is new to the board
Welcome, and thank you for your service to the Shenandoah Valley Technology Council!