The JMU Alumni Association is partnering with the Office of Career & Academic Planning and JMU’s Leslie Flanary Gilliam Center for Entrepreneurship to host an event for students, like YOU, that focuses on the world of entrepreneurship. Network with and hear directly from a panel of alumni that have successfully gone down the path of entrepreneurship in various industries.
Heavy hors d’oeuvres will be provided.
Dress- Business casual
- 4:00-4:15pm- students arrive and network with alumni
- 4:15-4:30pm- Welcome from Madison Network team
- 4:30-5:15pm- Panel of alumni facilitated by the Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship- Patrick McQuown
- 5:15- 6:00pm- students and alumni network until event conclusion at 6pm
- JR Snow (’99, ’08M) CVPA– Founder of Snow Leadership Group , Coordinator of Any Given Child
- Sina Shahcheraghi (’19) COB– Founder of 95 to Infinity, Co-Founder & Chief Networking Officer of Madison Venture Group
- Kelly Jane Chivvis ( ’09) CHBS – Founder/Owner of KJ Fitness
- Jess Burgess (’04) CVPA– Artistic & Executive Director, Dogtown Dance Theatre and Founder/Co-Artistic Director of RVA Dance Collective
- Debbie Irwin (’15) COB– Interim Executive Director of Staunton Creative Community Fund
- Brett Danielson (’18) COB and Hunter Markle (’18) COB- Co-founders and Managing Partners of BarTrack
- Chiedo John (’13) CISE– Founder of Chiedo Labs
- Isabelle Treciak (’12) CHBS- Co-owner of Heritage Bakery & Cafe
- Tina Fox (’94) CAL – Founder of Fox Paradigm