LIMITED SPACE – only 24 seats on the vans! Connect in-depth with tech users and creators while taking a short ride to Page County. (Preference given to SVTC members but non-members are welcome to register as well until space runs out.)
Celebrate fiber and a full suite of telecom services in Page County -a venture by Segra and Pioneer Bank-, get great odds to win a drone, be treated to refreshments and BBQ … AND enjoy a comfy ride there and back while doing high-level networking with our board members.
Raffles will be held for various prizes – the grand-prize is a drone. Each SVTC-registered guest will receive 3 raffle entries instead of one. (This event *is* open to non-SVTC members. )
- 4:30 pm – Meet at Harrisonburg Valley Mall (Books-A-Million entrance)
- 4:45 pm – Depart Harrisonburg Valley Mall
- 5:30 pm – Arrive at Stanley Fire Department
- 7:30 pm – Leave Stanley Fire Department
- 8:15 pm – Arrive back at Harrisonburg Valley Mall
Speakers and VIPs:
- Mark Reed, Pioneer Bank CEO; Loretta Lancaster, Pioneer Bank CIO; Bart May, Segra Sales Engineer; Jim Nester, Segra VP Marketing; Chris Shipman, Segra VP of Sales; Liz Lewis, Page County Economic Development; Mark Stroupe, Page County Supervisor
Food (by Little Cabin BBQ):
- Meatballs; Smokie sausages; Chicken salad & pimento cheese finger sandwiches; Assorted veggies & dip; Assorted cheese & crackers; Spinach dip, hummus & chips; Assorted fruits.
Preference will be given to SVTC members and we will register them in order of submission. (*) Non-members are invited to register as well and we will notify them whether there is a seat for them 2 days prior to the event. (* There are 24 spots. We will notify ALL who register whether they received a seat nlt 2 days prior. First come, first serve.)
We are no longer taking submissions. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 540-568-5058.