Digital Sales Adminsitrator at Virginia Eagle Distributing | Verona
Posted: October 2019
This position is full time and will be located in Verona, Virginia.
The Digital Sales Administrator will maintain and further the development of Virginia Eagle Distributing’s e-commerce platforms. We are seeking an energetic individual to work cross-functionally with our sales teams as well as our inventory and IT staff to continue to develop our Retailer Portal platform. The Retailer Portal allows our retail accounts to access their account information and place orders as well as receive targeted messages about our portfolio of products. This person will work with the brand development and inventory teams in a sales analytics role as well as a site analytics role to further develop content and timing of messaging on the Retailer Portal. The hired candidate will also work with our in-house point-of-sale design team to develop marketing newsletters and visible graphics for the Retailer Portal as well as internal and external sales communications. An understanding of the beverage distribution industry (macro and craft beers, cider/wine, and non-alcoholic drinks) is preferred.
The ideal candidate for this role is highly motivated, a self-starter, and someone with a strong computer background and an analytical mindset.
Minimum requirements for position:
- College degree required.
- Highly proficient with using the Microsoft Office suite, advanced Excel skills required.
- Proficiency with web design and Adobe design programs are preferred.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to communicate, utilizing the English language in verbal and written form.
- Must not have a criminal history with a felony conviction or plea of no contest to a felony.
UX Designer at Sproutly | New Market
Posted: August 2019
We are looking for someone who can work closely with our clients to understand their product needs, and interface with our engineers about what they are trying to accomplish technically. This individual must be strong in UX design skills and be able to address new concepts and needs of our clients through technically viable, compelling, and easy to use concepts. This will include designing UX’s, creating mockups, wireframes, and using whatever means necessary (Videos, prototypes, storyboarding, etc) to describe the user experience that the engineer is to create. This person must be able to communicate and collaborate well with clients and coworkers, and bring a great deal of creativity and innovation to their work.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Experience designing digital deliverables in Adobe Creative Suite and other industry-standard software (such as Sketch)
- Ability to use strong creative and innovative approaches when faced with challenges outside the norm
- Patient, persistent, and welcoming of critical feedback
- High attention to detail
- A self-starter that works well to deadlines
- A good fit for our company culture that values strong interpersonal skills along with personal and professional growth
- Above average knowledge of front-end development languages
- Previous agency experience
- Experience working with WordPress
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a thoughtful approach and established UI/UX skills
- Interest in new technology and human psychology
- Experience with photography & videography
Engineering Technician at Ryzing Technologies | Staunton
Posted: July 2019
The Engineering Technician in this position will support a variety of projects taken on by the company. This role is primarily defined by two major responsibilities: engineering support and technical fabrication. This position requires the ability to work effectively independently and within a small group. The Engineering Technician has ultimate ownership of, and accountability for, specific aspects of assigned projects. An ability to balance effort across multiple projects in order to meet deadlines and exceed expectations is desired.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Fabrication of mechanical and textile-based prototype
– Supporting engineers and lead technician in the design process
– Interpreting engineering drawing, sketches, and work instructions
– Carry out test plans and ability to clearly record the results
– Execute projects within the framework of Ryzing Technology’s Product Development processes, tools, and templates, while always seeking and suggesting opportunities for the continuous improvement of those processes
– Proactively engage in ongoing communication with project specific team-members
– Leverage creative problem-solving methods to develop products that deliver meaningful, value-added benefits to the team & customers
– Conduct risk assessments and manage overall timing and prioritization of tasks and activities
– Support tooling construction
– Participate In pilot runs and production ramp-up efforts as required for mass-production readiness
– Perform other duties as assigned and as the company and product development team evolve
Tier III Network Engineer at Vision Technology Group | Harrisonburg
Posted: April 2019
Vision Technology Group is looking for a Network Technician to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our customers rapidly expanding infrastructures. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified Network Technicians will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis. Above all the technician must be able to interact with customers in a caring non-confrontational manner.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Frank at email@example.com
Full Stack Developer (with front end web development focus) at Budget Referee | Harrisonburg
Posted: November 2018
“This position is programming, rather than graphic design. I am a non-technical founder and we have been working on software for household budgeting. I have just moved to the Harrisonburg, VA area and am searching for the right local resource. We have the software @ 85% developed through work over the past 10 months. We have focused on vertical integration and now need the right person who is full stack with a focus on UI. We are currently in Alpha testing and need your expertise for a long-term relationship through testing, launch and continuous as product development. As a fledgling start-up, we would much prefer to find someone who is potentially open to either sweat-equity or deferred compensation.
— David Rosenberg
To apply for this position, please contact David at David@BudgetReferee.com