Information Technology Specialist II, Western State Hospital | Staunton
Posted: September 2020
Western State Hospital is seeking a dedicated Information Technology professional to analyze system and user requirements to design, develop, implement, and maintain automated computer systems that assist the agency in achieving its goals and management objectives through the use of industry standard tools and established methods of rapid application development and the system’s development life cycle. The duties for this position are dedicated to the development and/or operations of the systems used by individuals dedicated to the delivery of services for Medicaid-sponsored individuals and programs in the home community.
- Demonstrated experience and training in systems analysis, and database application design, development, implementation, and support.
- Demonstrated programming experience with SQL Server.
- Demonstrated experience in using Microsoft’s Visual Studio.
- Demonstrated experience in .Net and web-based application development.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in working with hospital information systems.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in designing and using relational databases.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
Additional information and application at https://virginiajobs.peopleadmin.com/postings/198085
Solder Technician, VIRTEX | Waynesboro
Posted: July 2020
Compensation$28,000 to $45,000 Annually; Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision; Employment Type: Full-Time;
SMT and Through-Hole Soldering
- Complete PCB assembly on numerous boards for Military and Aerospace Industry
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position and have above-average surface mount and fine pitch soldering skills.
- Ability to work under a microscope for long periods of time to perform inspection/solder repair.
- Must be able to read and interpret assembly drawings.
- Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- IPC-610 Certification desired; IPC J-STD-001 Certification desired
Please contact wcarter@PPI-Timezero.
IT Operations Technician, Segra | Waynesboro
Posted: February 2020
The Technician is responsible for establishing and maintaining environments for research, development and for test and verification purposes upon request for over 12 copies of the Lumos billing system daily.
The Technician will verify and check connections to other systems including Contract fulfillment, point of purchase and mapping. This requires an understanding of several network protocols depending on the connection type.
They will troubleshoot issues on billing applications, physical plant applications, code management applications, transactional servers, and fraud management systems.
The Technician will assist management and internal departments in completion of tasks and projects, including promotion and validation of code and various reporting functions.
The Technician maintains/performs active directory administration; account creation and management for Active Directory as well as any system managed in AD. They update and create mailboxes for user and service accounts.
The Technician is the driver of our audit process. They generate Quarterly access audits for AD groups and SOX regulated systems access and are responsible to follow up on responses from the business leaders for corrections needed to the access lists. They generate monthly contractor audits to ensure timely removal of contractor access from our systems/network.
The Technician is primary support on at least two non-enterprise applications other than what is listed above.
- Education: HS w/tech school or IT training.
- Experience: Corporate level basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft office products required. Prior experience with an AS400 System I mainframe is a plus, but not necessary.
- Key Competencies: System command line experience. Program troubleshooting skills. Joblog interpretation skills. Software upgrade experience. Experience with Active Directory and exchange.
- We are proud to be an EEO/AA employers M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To apply, visit www.segra.com
Systems Analyst/Developer, Augusta County Service Authority | Verona
Posted: December 2019
Augusta County Service Authority is seeking a non-exempt full-time Systems Analyst/Developer I or II. Systems Analyst/Developer participates in information services program development and management in coordination with department directors and supervisors; prepares and maintains systems, records, and files. This position will perform scripting/programming in SQL, SQL Report Builder, ASP/VBScript, PHP, C#, and AS/400 environments. Provide analytical support as needed, provide database integration support between various software applications, package software applications for network deployment, maintain software update/patch appliance, maintain hardware and update firmware on various systems as needed, and provide web design and maintenance for ACSA. Additional responsibilities include overseeing setup and deployment of mobile devices, copying and scanning equipment maintenance, investigate and resolve script, report, and software application issues. Troubleshoot problems with hardware, software, network, remote access connectivity, and related communication systems.
Analyst/Developer I must possess an Associate Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or any combination of relevant education and experience in these fields. Analyst/Developer II must possess a 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or closely related field; prefer (2) years previous experience and/or training in relevant information technology and/or computer operations.
An application with resume can be submitted on our website at www.acsawater.com. A detailed job description is available for review online. Employment applications are available at Augusta County Service Authority Administration & Engineering Office located at 18 Government Center Lane, Verona, VA. Benefits include, health, dental, life insurance, voluntary benefits, vacation pay, holiday pay, and Virginia Retirement System. Monday -Friday work schedule. Equal Opportunity Employer. Posting is open until filled.