The SVTC offers a number of annual partnership and event sponsoring opportunities to increase visibility with the tech community, including:
- Annual Partnership: Simply put, the SVTC could not operate and serve its membership and the Valley’s tech community in its current form without the support of our annual partners. Through their financial, volunteer, and other forms of support, these companies and organizations enable us to work towards our goals while keeping membership costs low. Consider getting unparalleled placement and visibility with a SILVER, GOLD, or PLATINUM sponsorship. (The PLATINUM level includes benefits at Tech Nite, our premier annual event. All levels include high-visibility options in SVTC social media, newsletter, and events.) Shen Valley Tech Council -Annually renewable sponsorship opportunities ($5K-$10K) (pdf)
- TechNite Awards Dinner: TechNite is an annual celebration of the Shenandoah Valley region’s technology community. It’s an opportunity to network with more than 250 leaders in business, education, innovation, and entrepreneurship. The evening is highlighted with a ceremony, where leaders and innovators are recognized in eight award categories. Many levels of sponsoring opportunities are available for this premier event – all will provide a high level of visibility to the sponsor. Tech Nite sponsorship details, levels, and inquiries
- Fall Tech Mixer: The fall tech mixer is an annual gathering at a local restaurant where members and potential members get to know one another, eat some delectable finger food, and the SVTC Board of Directors serve as hosts. It’s how we introduce ourselves to the tech and general business community, catch up after the summer, and connect casually. It’s our signature fall gathering! Only one sponsorship is available for this event ($750). [Logo/name/url placement in the weekly newsletter, in the event’s online calendar date, sponsor logo/name/url included in pre-event communications, and day of the event visibility on-premise].
- Tech on Square (Harrisonburg) and Tech on the Wharf (Staunton) are local and informal meet-ups for tech users and creators to compare notes on whatever interests them. No agenda. Dutch treat. Sometimes pizza appears. Two sponsorships are available ($100). [Logo/name/url placement in the weekly newsletter, in the event’s online calendar date, sponsor logo/name/url included in pre-event communications, and day of the event visibility on-premise].
- Members-Only gathering: From time to time we gather at an interesting location in the Valley, sometimes at a spot that’s not otherwise open to the public, to get a tour of the operations within or “behind the doors”. Talk to us about hosting us or being a sponsor at one of them.