RESERVATIONS HAVE CLOSED. (All registered attendees have received attendance confirmations via email.)
We will send a final attendance confirmation the day before the event.
To participate in the pre-event fun, we recommend …. knowing how to log in and use Twitter or Facebook MESSENGER accounts. That’s how you’ll be able to either vote for the Serco People’s Choice award or just post selfies (eg from the photo booth). (Wanna vote now? Get started: Details on how to vote for PCA This includes info on how those without a public social media acct can also vote. To check on how the voting is going, visit the Serco PCA page and check the “wall” displayed there.)
- Location: James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Festival Center. The foyer (reception) and ballroom (dinner) is straight in from the main entrance. Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/
oLPStc3J6tfP5y6G6 (Physical address for GPS: 1301 Carrier Drive, Harrisonburg, VA 22807.)
- Time: Reception, 5:30 pm; dinner at 6:45 pm. This will be the best networking you can find: 22 nominees and the who-is-who of the Valley’s tech community.
- Parking: Please park only in lots D3, C12, and the Ballard Parking Deck. Take a look at JMU Parking, Skyline area. (You will not need to have a visitor parking tag in your car. Parking enforcement is suspended in these lots from 5:00 pm on, but not in the other lots.)
- Tickets: Your nametag is your ticket, so come in and pick it up.
- Business Attire
- SEATING There are two types of seating: at a “reserved table” and “everywhere else” (general seating). Reserved tables are hosted by award or table sponsors, and are marked as such (table sign); and the sponsors have invited guests to sit with them. — That leaves the rest of the ballroom open for ”general seating” – and attendees may sit where and with whom they please. (No seating chart.)
- Nominees will receive an additional email with additional info
KEYNOTE | Elaine Cheng, Shentel