We look forward to seeing everyone on Monday, April 29 at the JMU Festival. [Reservations closed on Wed. April 24.] We sent attendance confirmations to all that registered on Fri., April 26.
F Y I for registered guests:
- Location: James Madison University, Harrisonburg, Festival Center. The foyer (reception) and ballroom (dinner) is straight in from the main entrance. Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/
oLPStc3J6tfP5y6G6 (Physical address for GPS: 1301 Carrier Drive, Harrisonburg, VA 22807.)
- Time: Reception, 5:30 pm; dinner at 6:45 pm. This will be the best networking you can find: 31 nominees and the who-is-who of the Valley’s tech community. Bring business cards!
- Parking: please park only in lots C10, C11, C12, D1, D3. Take a look at JMU Parking, Skyline area. (You will not need to have a visitor parking tag in your car. Parking enforcement is suspended in these lots from 5:00 pm on, but not in the other lots.)
- Tickets: Your nametag is your ticket, so come in and pick it up.
- Business Attire
- SEATING There are two types of seating: at a “reserved table” and “everywhere else” (general seating). Reserved tables are hosted by award or table sponsors, and are marked as such (table sign); and the sponsors have invited guests to sit with them. — That leaves the rest of the ballroom open for ”general seating” – and attendees may sit where and with whom they please. (No seating chart.)
- Nominees will receive an additional email with additional info
KEYNOTE | David Hofert, Perrone Robotics: “Winter is Coming: The Game of Autonomous Vehicles.”